Every custom entity has a feature on the designer page that will allow you to make that form public, with a shareable link. In this article, we will cover how to set up the public form.
In the “App designer” page you will find 5 fields for the public form:
- Activate public form: if you check this box, the form becomes public;
- Public form header: the header can be set here. You can add text that can be modified (font, size, color), you can add the company logo;
- Public form footer: the footer can be set here. You can add text that can be modified (font, size, color), you can add the company logo;
- Public from slug (last part of the page URL): the last part of the URL can be changed;
- Public form URL: this field is not editable. Here is displayed the URL that can be shared.
Once everything is in place, just click the “Save” button and you can share the “Public form URL” so that the supplier can fill in your form without the need of a Prokuria account.
For more details about the App designer – Settings tab, please click here.
Are you stuck somewhere? Don’t worry, we’re here for you. Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.