How to create Items templates
There are some simple steps to creating items templates:
1. Go to Account settings;
2. Go to the Templates section and click “Items templates”
3. Items template page appears.
The list of created templates is displayed on this page.
4. Click the “add template” button.
5. A new page appears. This page contains two sections: Summary and Template custom columns
- In the “Summary” section, you can name the new template and you can add a description.
- In the “Template custom columns” section, you can add new columns and you can customize them.
6. Click “+ add” from the “Template custom columns section”. The “Add column” modal appears.
- “Column name”- the name of the column.
- “In grid field column % from grid”
- “Show to buyer” – if you check this box, the new column is visible to the buyer.
- “Show to supplier”- if you check this box, the new column is visible to the supplier.
- “Buyer can edit”- if you check the box, the buyer can edit the new column.
- “Supplier can edit”- if you check the box, the buyer can edit the new column.
7. After you create the new template, create a new event. From the “General Information” section, you can choose the new template.
8. Go to the “Items section” and add a new item.
Are you stuck somewhere? Don’t worry, we’re here for you. Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.