For some types of RFQ events, you may need other columns in your “Items” section. In this article, we will cover how to add new columns to your requests.
Add new columns
- If you want to add a new column, the first thing you need to do is click the “Edit columns” button.
- “Manage the columns you need for this event” page will open. To add new columns click “+add new column”.
- From here you can define and set new fields.
- Name: field name
- DB name: database name (this field is uneditable)
- Description: description of the filed
- Type: type of the field
Fields can be of the following types:
- Single line
- Multi line
- File upload
- Calculated field
- Dropdown single-select
- Dropdown multi-select
- Lookup single-select
- Lookup multi-select
- After defining new columns, click Save.
- After saving the column, it will appear in the “Available fields” section. You can set the column to be visible to the buyer and/or supplier.
Selected columns: in this section the fields visible to the buyer/supplier are displayed. From here you can set whether the buyer/supplier can edit the columns and whether they are mandatory.
If you want to save the new template to be used in other events, click on the 3 points in the Items section, then click “Save as template”.
Are you stuck somewhere? Don’t worry, we’re here for you. Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.