The Message Center is the home for communicating with suppliers: a place where questions can be submitted by suppliers and answers (or other messages) can be shared by the Sourcing team.
This article will cover how the Message Center allows you to answer messages sent by the Suppliers at an Event.
Once you receive a message from a supplier, you will receive an email notifying you.
You can open and answer it in a few simple steps:
1. Go to the Messages page;
2. If you have new unread messages, you will be notified by a red icon with the number of unread messages;
3. Click on the Subject of the query you want to reply to;
4. The page for the specific Message appears; on the left side of the page you can see a Summary of its details and on the right, the Messages with supplier column;
4. Click on the “Add comment” button to enter your message response or attach any necessary documents;
5. Click the “Send” button and the comment will be sent to the supplier. They will receive a notification email with a link to the message.
Are you stuck somewhere? Don’t worry, we’re here for you. Drop us a mail at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.