Create Reverse Auction At Item Level (UM) A7
Like any event, the reverse auction is created as part of the Event page using the “Create event” button in the upper-right area.
Add event modal appears. You must add the project where you want the event to be created. Then click “Save”.
Each auction in Prokuria contains 4 sections: General Info, Attachments, Settings, Suppliers, and Items.
Section 1: General info
Section 2: Attachemnts
Section 3: Settings
- Show starting price: suppliers will not be able to place a higher bid than this.
- Starting price: the starting total price (as a sum for all items) that the buyer will accept.
- Minimum step: it is the minimum allowed difference between the old and new quotations.
- Cool-down period: it is the period expressed in minutes by the user, placed at the end of the auction, within which any change to the best suppliers leads to an extension of the auction deadline by the same number of minutes.
- Show best bid to suppliers: if checked, all participating suppliers will see the value of the best bid you received. However, they will not know the name of the supplier with the best bid.
- Show rank to suppliers: If checked, the supplier can see its position versus other participants.
- Auction at each item level: If checked line bid will be enabled. The suppliers can submit bids for each of the items.
- Minimum step & starting price/UM – if checked, the minimum step and starting price apply per unit of measurement and do not apply to the total.
- Minimum step & starting price/Total: If checked, the minimum step and starting price apply per total.
- Allow multi-currency: multi-currency
- Allow adjustment factor: adjustment factor
Section 4: Suppliers
Section 4: Items
- Item category: item’s category
- Name: the name of the item
- Unit: the unit of measure
- Starting price/um – minimum value accepted at the item level (per unit of measure). Suppliers will not be able to place a quote higher than the starting price for the respective item.
- Minimum step/total- the minimum difference with which a new bid at the item level of the same supplier must be smaller than its previous bid for that item.
If you want an item not to be conditioned by a starting price, all you have to do is fill in the “Starting price/um” field with the value “0”.
If you want an item not to be conditioned by a minimum step, all you have to do is fill in the “Minimum step/um” field with the value “0”.
Publish Reverse Auction At Item Level (UM)
Once all the required fields have been completed, the auction can be published to the suppliers by clicking on the “Publish event” button.
The event thus goes into the “Published” or “Started” status and the suppliers receive an email inviting them to participate.