Requests are the main sourcing events in Prokuria. This article will guide you on how to create a request.
You can start by navigating to the Events module, and you can create a new request by using the "Create event" button in the upper-right area.
First, as with any event, a Request always belongs to a parent Project so you will be required to select your Project. In the dropdown box, you can choose only the projects for which you have permission.
After choosing the project you are directed to the Event main page. Here each Request contains 5 sections: General Information, Suppliers, Documents, Items, Questions.
- General information: To get started, add the name of the request, pick a deadline, and describe what you want to purchase.
- Suppliers: the email addresses of the providers who are invited to the event are entered. They can be new or existing ones in the supplier module. There is also the option to select the language in which emails are sent to providers.
- Documents: files necessary for the supplier to understand what they are bidding for. Can be images, charts, tables, blueprints, or other additional information needed by the suppliers in order to place a proper offer.
- Items: the list of items and/or services for which the offers are intended. The information about them is organized in columns displayed dynamically.
- Questions: questions for the suppliers to answer so you can gather the information needed to qualify them.
Section 1: General Information
Section 2: Suppliers
Section 3: Documents
Section 4: Items
Section 4.1: Import Items (through Excel)
The feature is specially designed for events that require a large number of articles and services. Thanks to it, you can upload them using an excel template that guides the user in going through all the necessary steps:
a. Click on "Import items". A dedicated window will open which will guide the user.
b. Click on "Download Template Spreadsheet".
The system will download an excel file which contains explanations on how to handle it. Fill in and save the spreadsheet.
Quantity and Budget only take in numeric values.
The maximum number of decimals is 6.
c. Click on "Browse File". Select the newly created file. Prokuria will take care of the rest.
Section 5: Questions
Section 5.1: Upload Questions (through Excel)
This process is carried out in 3 simple steps:
a. Click on the "Upload Questions" button. A dedicated window will open. This guides the user through the appropriate steps.
b. Click on "Download Spreadsheet Template". The system will download an excel file containing clear explanations about how it should be completed.
Suppliers can attach documents and the answers for the Single or Multiple Choice questions
- Text - Don't fill in columns F through O
- Single Choice - Fill in at least 2 options within fields F through O
- Multiple Choice - Fill in at least 2 options within fields F through O
c. Click on "Browse File". Select the freshly made file and Prokuria will handle the rest.
Are you stuck somewhere? Don't worry, we're here for you. Drop us a mail at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.