The Message Center is the home for communicating with suppliers: a place where questions can be submitted by suppliers, and answers and other messages can be shared by the Sourcing team.
Do you want to notify your Suppliers of updated deadlines or submission requirements?
This article will cover how the Message Center allows you to send a mass message to all Suppliers on an Event.
Sending Messages to Suppliers
There are some simple steps to sending a message to Suppliers.
1. Go to your events page;
2. Click “Message center” button;
3. Queries page appears;
4. Click the “Create query” button.
5. A new page appears where you will be able to a draft message, attach any necessary documents, choose the type of query, and send a message out to your suppliers.
All in a few simple clicks!
The Message Center essentially eliminates the need for communicating with suppliers via email because you can:
- Answer a supplier's question directly OR share the answer with all suppliers
- Send messages to all suppliers
- Upload attachments to your answers and/or messages to suppliers
When you submit a question via the Message Center, you can:
- Assign the question to a certain person from your team
- Classify the query to better organize who is responsible to answer and track it
- Once you consider you answered the supplier change the status from open to close
Are you stuck somewhere? Don't worry, we're here for you. Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.