Supplier Directory is where all your supplier info lives.
Search and Filter your Supplier Directory to quickly and easily maneuver through your Directory!
To begin, first, click ‘Suppliers’ on Top Menu and then click “Supplier directory” from the dropdown menu.
From here, you will be brought to the "Supplier Directory" page.
The Supplier Directory page contains the following columns:
- ID - is a unique code of the supplier generated by Prokuria;
- Name - the supplier name is displayed;
- Country - the supplier's country;
- Categories - in this column appears the categories;
- Segment - this represents a classification of suppliers into different tiers; they can belong to Tier1, Tier2 or Tier3;
- Risk - Here you can mark the Supplier as Green, Yellow or Red based on what level of risk you feel the Supplier poses to your company;
- Score - each supplier can be awarded a score, based on some criteria; their score can be set in the Score section of their profile;
- Status - this column shows the supplier status. The status can be: active, inactive or pending;
- Owner - The supplier's owner appears in this column.
At the top of your page, you will notice that there is a search bar prompting you to Search. Here, you can type in the name of a Supplier. Simply type in the search term and press enter on your keyboard.
There is also the ability to add additional filters to each column using the Filter icon, allowing you to further refine your search. Filters can be applied to the following columns: country, segment, risk, and status.
To begin, click on the Filter icon next to a column. From here, a dropdown menu will appear. This is where you will select the criteria. Once you have added the filters that you would like to use, click OK.
All columns can be sorted. To apply the sort function, click the column name. An arrow appears next to the name. If it is directed upwards, it means that sorting will be made in ascending order. If it is directed downwards, it means that the sorting will be in descending order.
Suppliers can be grouped by country, segment, risk, status, owner. To begin, click on “No grouping”. From here, a dropdown menu will appear. You can select the criteria. Once you have made a choice, the suppliers will be grouped accordingly.
Are you stuck somewhere? Don't worry, we're here for you. Drop us a mail at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.