The Query is the line of communication between the Sourcing Manager(s) and the suppliers on any given RFx. You can send messages to suppliers, and suppliers can send questions to you.
To begin, first, click “Queries” on Top Menu. From here, you will be brought to the “Queries list” page.
The Queries page contains the following columns:
- Event: The name of the event in which a query was sent;
- Query ID: Is a unique code of the queries generated by the platform;
- Subject: The subject of the query;
- Addressed to: This column shows the name of the supplier to whom you addressed the query;
- Created on: In this column appears the date when the query was created;
- Type: This column shows the query type. The type can be: clarification, tech;
- Status: This column shows the query status. The status can be: open, closed;
- Owner: Name of the person who created the query;
- Project name: The name of the project in which the event for which the query was created is located.
At the top of your page, you will notice that there is a search bar prompting you to Search. Here, you can type in the name of the Event or Subject of Query. Simply type in the search term.
There is also the option of adding extra filters to each column using the Filter icon, allowing you to further refine your search. Filters can be applied to the following columns: event, addressed to, created on, type status, owner.
To begin, click on the Filter icon next to a column. From here, a dropdown menu will appear. This is where you will select the criteria. Once you have pulled in the filters that you would like to use, click OK.
All columns can be sorted. To apply the sort function, click the column name. An arrow appears next to the name. If it is directed upwards, it means that sorting will be made in ascending order. If it is directed downwards, it means that the sorting will be in descending order.
Queries can be grouped by project, type, owner, and status. To begin, click on “No grouping”. From here, a dropdown menu will appear. You can select the criteria. Once you have a choice, the queries will be grouped.
Are you stuck somewhere? Don't worry, we're here for you. Drop us a mail at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.