When working through multiple bids, projects or contracts, it can be easy to lose track of what’s due and what’s coming up. Fortunately, Prokuria offers a Tasks section where you can all of these and set reminders.
This article will guide you in creating a new task.
You can start by navigating to the Tasks module, and you can create a new task by using the "Add task" button in the upper-right area.
The "Add task" modal opens and in the right panel you will see:
- Task Title: enter a task name in the Title field. Include the text call or email in the title of your task to automatically set the corresponding task entity;
- Mark as completed: A tick box that can be selected if the task is already completed;
- Status: Select from the dropdown menu the status of the task; it can be: to do, done, in progress, overdue, on hold;
- List: From the dropdown menu you can select a list for the task or you can create a new one by typing in the name;
- Entity: click the dropdown menu to search and select records to associate with the task;
- Assigned to: click the dropdown menu to select who the task is assigned to;
- Start date: click the dropdown menus to select the start date and time;
- Due date: click the dropdown menus to select the due date and time;
- Reminder: click the dropdown menu to set when the email reminder should be sent to the task owner.
- Notes: enter details about your task.
Finally, after entering all the details, click Save.