Prokuria can cover the following activities in the procurement cycle:
- Requisition - identifying the need, the stakeholders, timeline and approving the budget
- Strategic Sourcing - identifying and selecting the best supplier
- Contract Management - Lifecycle management of the contract
- Supplier onboarding - gather supplier information; assure compliance and approval
- Supplier Management - centralized supplier communication, performance & compliance analysis reviews , proper segmentation
Below is a diagram on how exactly all this information are correlated in Prokuria:
Projects allow you to organize all of the sourcing events related to a specific initiative, goal, or big piece of work under a single umbrella where you can control roles and permissions for different users but also custom properties used, budget tracking, or reports.