One of the many benefits of Requisitions is that it allows you to empower your business partners, colleagues, or Stakeholders to plan and create their own Sourcing Requests. Users in business units across the organization can use Requisition to initiate sourcing projects and loop in sourcing and procurement teams for help at the appropriate stage.
Using Requisition also allows you to standardize the way your Business submits and executes internal requests.
To begin, first, click “Requisitions” on Top Menu. From here, you will be brought to the “Requisitions list” page.
The Requisitions page contains the following columns:
- Project: The name of the project the requisition belongs to;;
- Requisition ID: A
- Name: The title of the requisition;
- Status: This column shows the query status. The status can be: draft, pending approval, approved, rejected;
- Category: The category of the requisition; categories can be set at the project level;
- Owner: Name of the person who created the requisition;
Are you stuck somewhere? Don't worry, we're here for you. Drop us a mail at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.