This not only delivers a more cohesive experience for employees, suppliers, and partners, it enhances brand recognition and confidence for those viewing and using the platform.
To implement this feature, our onboarding team will reach out to you for a few technical steps and details:
- let us know the domain name you wish to be used (example procurement.mydomain.com)
- point the above domain to prokuriaweb.azurewebsites.net. This can be usually done by your IT department or your website development team. If you do have access to the DNS of your domain, you can follow these steps:
- Login to your Domain Control Panel
- Go to the section which says DNS or Name Servers
- Create a new CNAME record with name/host/alias as your custom URL pointing to value prokuriaweb.azurewebsites.net.
- TTL: Enter a Time To Live between 30 minutes to 1 hour, or leave this field in its default settings
- You may need to fill in these details:
- Save changes to your DNS records
- Once done, you can verify your changes by entering your custom URL in this page and looking up your CNAME records. Please note that it takes a while for the DNS records to propagate across the web - anywhere between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Based on the information you provide to us, we'll generate and install an SSL certificate associated with the domain of your choice.
For technical enquiries please contact our Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.