1. Go to Sections and click "+add sections"
2. Fill in the fields
- Name: to get started, add the name of the section (this field is internal).
- Header: the header can be set here. You can add text that can be modified (font, size, color), you can add the company logo.
- Subgrid: if there is a subgrid that is part of the created section, it will be chosen from the dropdown.
- Visible in internal form: if you check this box, the section becomes visible in the internal form.
- Show in public form: if you check this box, the section becomes visible in the public form.
- Sort order: in this section sets the order in which you want the created sections to appear.
After filling in the fields, click "Save".
Are you stuck somewhere? Don't worry, we're here for you. Drop us a mail at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.