How to create Items templates
There are some simple steps to creating items templates:
1. Go to Account settings;
2. Go to Templates section and click "Items templates"
3. Items template page is appears.
The list of created templates is displayed on this page.
4. Click "add template" button.
5. A new page appears. This page contains two sections: Summary and Template custom columns
6. Click "+ add" from "Template custom columns section". "Add column" modal appears.
- "Column name"- the name of the column.
- "In grid field column % from grid"
- "Show to buyer" - if you check this box, the new column is visible to the buyer.
- "Show to supplier"- if you check this box, the new column is visible to the supplier.
- "Buyer can edit"- if you check the box, the buyer can edit the new column.
- "Supplier can edit"- if you check the box, the buyer can edit the new column.
7. After you create the new template, create a new event. From the "General Information" section, you can choose the new template.
8. Go to "Items section" and add new item.
Are you stuck somewhere? Don't worry, we're here for you. Drop us a mail at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.