Support Service Description
The Prokuria Customer Success team is a core component of the way Prokuria operates.
All Customers that purchase and use Prokuria products and Services, receive Support from Prokuria's experienced Customer Success teams.
Customer Success team provides advice and assistance with:
- Requests – User account and additional Software license Requests, and Prokuria product / Service related Requests that are defined in product or Service specific Service descriptions and catalogs that include Fees when applicable.
- Inquiries – Inquiries, and questions regarding Prokuria products, Services, and billing.
- Incidents – The expected result did not occur or an Error message occurred.
- Enhancement Request – Suggestions related to Prokuria products and Services
- Complaints regarding Prokuria products and Services
Prokuria Customer Success processes and best practices are based upon ITIL process definitions.
Ticket validation and customer communication are done at first line of support while 2nd line covers more technical requests.
Prokuria Customer Success team can be contacted via the in-app form, website contact form, email (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone.
Standard Support is provided in English. The Prokuria Customer support team consists of people with different language skills, however, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that Prokuria does not make any guarantee regarding such language-specific Support Services.
Service Level Agreement essential terms
This section describes the commitments of support delivery that Prokuria undertakes towards its Customers
Request Severity Classes
Prokuria will determine which class a Request belongs to and reserves the right to change the class at any time. Prioritization is done according to the following categories:
|A critical incident (very high impact)|
|A major incident (significant impact)|
|A minor incident (low impact)|
Standard Response Time Targets
The following table describes the Response Time targets during business hours:
|Type of incidents||Response time||Resolution time|
|Critical||60 minutes||24 hours|
|Major||90 minutes||48 hours|
|Minor||24 hours||7 days|
|All days||24x7 for critical issues|
|Working days||8 AM to 18:00 EE(S)T for major and minor issues|
Contact phone for critical incidents: +40 724 011 885.