What is a White Label Platform or Software?
White Label Software is software that a company uses and brands it as its own software. Most of the time, White Label Software is sold under the software as a Service (SaaS) model. In essence, the company using the software is “leasing” or “renting” the software under a monthly or annual subscription. There are many reasons companies use white labeled software products in this way.
How does it work?
The vendor company develops a “plug-and-play” product for your business, for instance, a white label supplier onboarding platform that’s seamlessly tailored to suit your brand. Then, you have to “decorate” the product to match your corporate identity. With the help of White Label, you can add your company’s name, logo, icons, URLs, corporate emails, components of the text and some elements of the website to align them with your brand comfortably. After full customization, you will be ready to turn your white label sales right away, on your own conditions.
White labelled Prokuria - what can you do?
With Prokuria, you can brand it as your own software up to the smallest details.
Here is a list of the parts you can change in Prokuria:
- Replace Prokuria logo with your own
- All the emails the platform is sending can be sent from your email server/address (for example something like firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Use a your Web Address (for example something like procurement.mydomain.com)
- Change the emails the platform is sending. Change header, footer, alias, subject or even the body of the email
- Replace Prokuria Terms & Conditions with yours
- Change the User Interface : Logo, Labels, Buttons, Text
- Adding other languages for your suppliers. If there is any language that we are missing, it can be added for your suppliers
The Benefits of White Label Software
- Strengthening supplier loyalty – If the customer stops buying other services, they will often continue using the software.
- Building brand credibility – Expanded platforms makes the buyer more comprehensive in the eyes of their suppliers
- Better alignment with your internal workflow and with the language your team/industry is already using
- Offer a cohesive experience across different channels